Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today......a view Of her Back....

today whn i was work...she n my fren was sitting at opposite my work place(OLD town)...Actually i wan to go to greeting to all...Include her.....but I have No courage to did it...Im scare...wat She will say again...SO i No go to greeting to all....haiz...im so cowardice....HAHa....den suddenly Yong syh come n find me...he ask me bout his shoulder N mouth Gt red or turgescence or nt....i tot wat was Happen to him... i tot he eat wrong eat N sensitivity...HU knw...he tel me..." tat siao zha Bo Do me eh la....she go up car NIa jiu do me d...siao zha bo lai....."............den i act dunno ask him Hu is it.....He say"evlyn".....Lol.......zzz........i tel him..."I hope IM U".....But nw cant ady...everythng is ady happen....IS reality...nt a dream.... n i wanna tel all of u....GUy...if u wanna let ppl do u....LIke (bite U)....Pls dun blame ppl....caz is U come forward to ask Ppl did it....so dun blame Ppl after tat thng had happen...Thx....i knw if sum guy see tis blog sure SAy sum bad thng Bout me...But i dun care...caz i jz say the truth...........
whn they wanna bek....i saw her....but nt her face......i jz hav a view of her back......i miss her.....really....really....is truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment