Saturday, December 27, 2008

My desicion....Dun try to stop me

today whn i work tym...there Hav no customer at all...I feeling bored enuf...den i thnk SumthNg bout my Thng...I thnk tat Gal nt wan Guy serious wat...BUt Y whn i serious...I will get nTg...N whn i play fool...MAny thng Will Come NAture...N all tat Thng Is i dun like eh thng...Nw i thnk clearly Enuf d...i wan Put away My love story 1st...i wanna work harder...BUt gt 1 thng is I Will nt Gv up...I still waiting...Nobody can Stop tis DesiCion...N dun try to STop me..CAz myself oso CAnt Stop myself....N i jz Do a Thng I like...i jz Choosing A Gal i Really like...TAt is my business...if u nt agree V me PLs FUCkoff...She say herself hav no qualification to Choose...But Nw i wan to tel her...NO!!! U ar WronG!!!....U STilL Hav the qualification to choosing.... N I dun thnk she nid to BLame herself or feel SRY to me N dun saying herself is Tat bad...for me...I dun thnk she is tat bad...even if she did wat wrong thng Or Kill me I oso will forgive Her...SHe for me is gud enuf d...i thnk is the best d...I dun thnk gt other gal can replace her In my mind...i will continuing to Wait her...i dun care hw much the tym She NId...1 year..3year...Or even is 5years...she is the 1st gal make my tear flow out...n make My heart really feeling pain...If nw Gt alcohol bside me...i hope i can drunk it everyNIte...caz whn drunk i wont thnk so much of Her...At the last....i wanna emphasize My Point again...Is I still will Wait For U.....MY target Still same IS u...trust me......U ar the BESt for Me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment