Monday, December 29, 2008

1st tym Accident...luckily No injure

WOow....finally I accident...wOow...hahaa...today My cousin smS me whn finish work go to grandma hse...CAz gt a Big surprise...haha...tat Is My auntie n her family come Bek frM australia...wOOw....SO whn i finish work i oni knw tat Is a raining day...den i drive Slowly...N i Notice tat My fuel Wn finish soon...So i go to lorong Kulit there eh Shell...to increase My fuel to FULl....haha...after TAt I continues drive to My grandma Hse...Whn at A corner...I wan slow down My motor N turn..so i press break.... HU Knw....Suddenly My Motor unbalance n crash....N Me fall frm the motor...lol....Luckily No car at My back....if Not.....HAHAHA......i thnk I wanna SAy byebye to all My fren d...N tel them we Meet in The HELL ya....hahahaha...lol....den Gt a MAlay Guy come N help me....He say"BoleH...Bolehkah kamu???"...den i say"Boleh".......He say"ada cedera tak...MAu pi Hospital tak??"....ME say"tak apa la..sedikit Saja...tak apa tak apa".....he help me drive My motor to roadside...den he go...lol...hahah....Wow....Luckily I no injure....ABo dunno hw....BUT my rain COat.....Broken......hahaha...nvm la....tmr go buy new 1 den can...hahah...LOl....ZZz.....



1st tym Accident....tat feel Is NO gud....caz whn accident..i scare I will lost My Life...or my leg...or hand...Or Head...hahah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment