Thursday, April 1, 2010

IMISSYOU ; ILOVEYOU

I asked her Gt any feeling to him ??? She answer me: Gt Favor to him....isit mean she like him d???...I duno...I feel sad not because noticed tht he wan chase u or you everyday go out v him...Is Whn i call u i sms you...U like dun care at all...But whn he call u sms u...U will reply or answer his call at the 1st...Tht y i feel jealous... Last tym whn u gt Favor to me time...You also will evryday find me...everyday sms me...everyday talk to me...BUt nowaday...NO more...Nowaday U jz will find him...sms him...talk v him...You said u treat him jz like a normal fren???...BUT are u sure??? or you got somethng lie me ???...Because frm my feeling....It tell me...You are ready to accept him....You said after u read his ex's blog...U gt feel wan to escape him...But lastly u dint...is it mean like him???...This few NIght i Thnk many thng...So many QUESTION MARk in my mind now...SO many Question in my mind now..SO many WHY in my mind now...BUt i really try hard to stop to thnking those thng d...i feel very suffer whn i thnk those Question N Why....Every Night i just can cry silently In my room...NO one knw im cry...NO one can console me whn i need....No one know my feeling...NO one know what im thnking at tht time...Why you dun1 tell me the truth...You can go taiping trip v him ady...I knw you sure feel happy n safe whn v him...I knw u not simply eh Girl...You wont simply go so far with a normal Guy...but you go v him...Nw the fact is You said you treat him jz like a fren...But many thng u done already exhibit you are affirm to him already...although I knw My chances of get you back is uncertain but I duno y I stil so care bout you...Not i dun wana to blift you is many you done are not same as what u had said...I already try to blift you but I cant escape frm my heart n my mind...
Whn I noticed he called you ' Mrs cheah ' tht tym...You knw wat my feeling...You knw wat im doing???...I can Tell you I totally collapse...I knw i cnt do anythng...the thng i can do is jz hide in my blanket n cry...I very Moody on tht day...I very down on tht day....YOU KNW???...

被爱的人永远是最幸福的...但你会珍惜爱你的人吗.....我会.....你会吗???我一直都很珍惜你,你知道吗...我是不是自己一厢情愿呢???...

' 受了伤却不投降 相信付出会有代价 代价只是一句傻瓜 '....I really pay much for you u knw???...if you duno den nvm...caz is i wan to pay myself eh...

' 你笑着说他是朋友 但你眼中太温柔 我的不安那麽沉重 只有你不懂 '....' 他霸占了你的心中 属於我的角落 所以你说我们不是你和我 '....' 是我想太多 你总这样说 但你却没有真的心疼我 是我想太多 我也这样说 这是唯一能 安慰我 的理由 '....I suddenly feel tht this song is sang by me u knw...it so suitable for me you knw...

IMISSYOU ; ILOVEYOU

No comments:

Post a Comment