Monday, September 7, 2009

today....(if u clever u will see wat i write~!!!)

today..........i duno hw to say....I thnk i should nt say "i duno hw to say"....bcz u will learn all my bad thng....seen u ar my gf....i DUn1 u to learn all my bad style....

last tym i like to flirt around...NO 1 can say u cnt flirt v gal....But nw not same....Nt gt gf ady wat...do wat oso muz thnk bout her 1st....but i thnk i ady chg alots lo....Nt like last tym....
she really Dunlike me talk to sumone...or she dunlike wat i write....i knw whn u saw it...U will feel jealousness or wat...BUt did u thnk clearly??......Whn i jealousness bout u...Hu knw...Nobody knw....i wan tel u...but i knw u sure gv me many reason....or mayb will say me...."y get jealousness so easily wan"....or mayb u will say "i din gv u any freedom"...i dun thnk i din gv u freedom lo....Sumtym i really nid u....but u realize it???...mayb u notice it But u jz act as duno everythng....u try to thnk bek JZ nw ur question In ur mind 1....try to thnk again....I not on purpose to let u feel jealousness...u knw....sumtym i scold u...u sure will show ur style to me....tat can make me softhearted n wont scold u anymore....i duno y....i really duno y.....I try to let u in everythng...gv u chance to make ur own decision....wat u like jz do it....but i thnk i let u too much u knw....But DUno y....i stil let u???.......mayb it show tat i really love u or watwat....

I hav no mood to9 too.....i cnt slp....I duno wat i nid to do nw.....

No comments:

Post a Comment